Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's a picture







Isn't it bootiful. This is my favourite of all our startling wallpapers. It looks quite pretty and quaint in this format. Unfortunately a room full of it makes you feel a bit sick so this is the only place you can see it now as it's all been ripped off the wall. When I'm not outside cutting down pohutukawas, disembowelling agapanthas or wreaking general havoc on the plant life I'm inside stripping paint, installing insulation and being a lacklustre house husband.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, my parents deemed that wallpaper to be the best choice for my new bedroom when my sister came along...to think I gave up a bedroom featuring an 'Empire Strikes Back' poster of R2 and C3PO on the orange feature wall that matched my candlewick bedspread...ripped off, and I'm glad you did!

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacklustre is my favourite kind of lustre. In case you were wondering ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! that wallpaper is spectakular!!!
    if you have any scraps left pass them onto me and I could immortalise them in some wacky art piece!
    Man - sorry I am SUCh a bad mate, I have been a bit off the planet for the last year - more off the planet than usual I have to admit.

    Glad you are in a safe, homely and hilariously challenging place in your life Rich, go being a homeowner!
    I have just moved into a place on my own - expensive for me, but ridiculously cheap for what it is.
    Would love to have you folks over for tea or something soon - early tea on a weekend is good or on a monday or tuesday - seeing you have the 2yr old hunky hunky kiddo early is better yes?
    I am sure he'd love to cause havoc and destruction in my house.
    I dont have a car anymore, but finding bussing pretty choice and hopeing to start cycling again soon.
    Hope to see you soon

    Vpants xx

    ReplyDelete